2022 Audi A8 in Oakville, Ontario
The Audi A8 is the successor to the Audi V8, and has been the brand's lead car, and represents the bleeding edge of technology and luxury money can buy. New for 2022 includes:
- Standard OLED tail light that has been digitised for increased safety and a more advanced technological experience
- A broad technological portfolio with several clever features
- S-line exterior package as standard feature
- 18-way comfort front seats with available valetta leather
- Available early-mid 2022
Audi A8 Design
The Audi A8 is a sedan that emanates prestige and authority, and its appearance has been redesigned to be even more representative, confident, and sporty.
- Sleek and redesigned exterior with S line design as standard, including distinctive design elements
- Clean, minimalistic interior that focuses on space and luxury, truly built for a comfortable commute
- Standard OLED tail lights and Matrix LED headlights for a signature road presence
- Valetta leather seats and four luxurious interior colors including the new Cognac color as available options
Audi A8 Technology
The Audi A8's MMI touch response operating philosophy makes use of two screens (10.1" and 8.6") as well as natural voice control. The conversation begins with "Hey Audi!" The Audi virtual cockpit, which is totally digital and comes with an optional head-up display, completes the display and operating concept and highlights the driver's orientation. Important information is shown right in front of the driver's eyes.
The improved Audi A8 comes standard with MMI Navigation plus. The third generation modular infotainment toolkit backs it up (MIB 3). Audi connect's online and Car-2-X services, which are both standard, complement the navigation system. Audi connect Navigation & Infotainment and Audi connect Safety & Service with Audi connect Remote & Control are the two bundles.
Audi A8 Performance
The updated Audi A8 provides clients a wide selection of driving systems thanks to its five motorizations. From the V6 TFSI and V6 TDI engines, both of which have a three-liter displacement, to the TFSI e, the V6 TFSI engine, and electric motors, to the 4.0 TFSI engine's plug-in hybrid drive system. The latter is available at a variety of output settings for the A8 and S8. It has cylinder on demand technology and distributes its four litre displacement to eight cylinders in a V-assembly.
The 3.0 TFSI powers the Audi A8 55 TFSI quattro and the A8 L 55 TFSI quattro with 250 kW (340 PS). From 1,370 to 4,500 rpm, it pumps 500 Nm of torque into the crankshaft. From a standing start, it reaches 100 km/h (62 mph) in 5.6 seconds (L model: 5.7 seconds).
Audi A8 Safety
The improved Audi A8 comes with over 40 driving aid technologies. Some of them are standard on the series, such as the Audi pre sense basic and Audi pre sense front safety systems:
- Audi pre sense city, pre sense rear, connect plus among other available safety features
- Top down camera, rear traffic alert and blind spot monitoring as standard features
- Adaptive cruise control with Traffic Jam assist to easily navigate busy streets and traffic
* Every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information listed above. Vehicle features, specifications and images may not match the information listed above. Model shown might be different than the one available in Canada. Please confirm with a sales representative the accuracy of this information.
Contact us on the form below to speak with a Brand Specialist today!